Tuesday, January 31, 2012

RHOA Marlo Hampton's Sugar Daddy is WHO?!?!?

According to Diary of a Hollywood Street King:  Real Housewives of Atlanta's Marlo Hampton's Sugar Daddy is Media Mogul Billionaire Ted Turner. SAY WHAT?

Per HSK:

HSK Exclusive - An insider is making shocking allegations that reality television personality, Marlo Patrice Hampton’s sugar daddy was the infamous media mogul Ted Turner. Don’t believe me.. Ask Sheree Whitfield.

Here’s what an insider told me about Marlo Hampton:

“Ted Turner was Marlo’s sugar daddy. My understanding is that Marlo is one of the reasons why Jane Fonda divorced Ted Turner.

Ted Turner is the “sponsor” who financed the The Red Carpet Boutique Marlo had at the Perimeter mall in ATL. Marlo knows how to get money, she’s a true hustler.”

I knew that Ted Turner once lived in ATL and frequently visits to this day, but I didn't know that he liked him some chocolate, nor did I know he liked convicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment