Saturday, March 3, 2012

Eddie Murphy and Toni Braxton - Just Homies!


Last week rumors circulated the internet that Eddie Murphy and Toni Braxton were an item who had been seeing one another for several months.  The rumors even went so far to say that they pair would be introducing their kids to one another because things were getting serious.

Well, when The NY Post asked Eddie, he denied the rumors claiming he and Toni are just friends.

As reported by the New York Post:
Eddie Murphy has denied reports that he is dating "Another Sad Love Song" singer Toni Braxton.


When asked if he had a new paramour, Murphy told "Access Hollywood" in an interview last night, "I don’t even know who the new love is. I know I’m single and I'm just up at the house, playing the guitar and being a single dad."


When asked specifically about reports that he and Braxton were "getting very serious," Murphy said the rumors aren't true.


"Toni and I are just friends," Murphy claimed. "I went to her show, and we’re friends and she’s a very, very sweet girl, but we’re just friends."


No comments:

Post a Comment